1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gun Rack

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by commodities, Oct 30, 2009.

1. commodities

commodities New Member

I am looking for a gun rack to install in TM47. Any ideas?

2. raymail

raymail Member

I have no idea. But i can give you a suggestion. You can search in internet you will definitely find how to intall gun rack in TM47

3. raymail

raymail Member

I have no idea. But i can give you a suggestion.You can search in internet you will definitely find how to intall gun rack in TM47.

4. Dom

Dom New Member

I was looking for the same thing the other day
    Cabelas has 2 that I believe will work
    1 was a floor mount just like a police car has the shotgun mounted
    the other was a ceiling mount to go across the top inside if the tom car
    let me know if either works
    Dom

5. joe atkins

joe atkins Member

Dom: I made a holder to mount behind the front seats that holds a soft gun case. I can put a rifle with a scope in it. It works good. Later..

6. Dom

Dom New Member

joe sorry I missed the tomcar ride in sedona
    just want to know how did it go I heard that some of the tomcars vapor locked and other broke some steering componants
    overall how did it go bud
    Dom

7. commodities

commodities New Member

Please send me pictures to Maloney_andrew@hotmail.com

I have been breaking tie rod ends very frequently. I think with my motor upgrade the tie rods are breaking because of the speed. There is a big difference when going twice as fast. Do you guys have any suggestions?

8. joe atkins

joe atkins Member

commodities: Is it just the tie rod ends that break? How much threads are shown. and is that the spot. Are you hitting things flat on. I'm just thinking.. Later..

9. Bohamf

Bohamf New Member

What kind of motor upgrade did you make?